IT project management – practical course (Bachelor)
Type and scope of the course
- lab (0 + 6)
- Credit Points: 9
- Cycle: every winter semester
Compulsory for students studying Wirtschaftsinformatik (B.Sc.), 5th semester.
The passing of the exams “ Introduction to Information Systems I” and “IT-Project Management” is required for admission.
In this lab, students work in a team in cooperation with industry partners on a software project.
The aims of this lab are
- Experience with autonomous implementation of a software project under practice-oriented conditions,
- to train the use of modern development methods and tools,
- To get soft skills in dealing with clients and with other team members,
- fulfill various tasks within the project team.
Application Winter Semester 2015/16
Please register in TUCaN.