For a good cause: How does digitalisation contribute to more sustainability in the economy, society and the environment?
Prof. Dr. Peter Buxmann
Type and scope of the course
- Type: Seminar
- Credit Points: 5
- SWS: tba.
- Cycle: Every semester
- Language: German, submission in English
Registration for this seminar takes place via the central seminar registration of Department 1.
- Kickoff/Topic allocation: 25 October 2021 (Monday) at 15:00. Venue: Hybrid in attendance (room S202/C205) & Zoom; Please register for both attendance and Zoom participation via email to Mr Oliver Vetter. The link for the Zoom meeting will then be sent to you. (Alternatively, registration can be done via the Moodle course).
- Final presentation: The final presentation is expected to take place on 14 February 2022.
- Written paper: 15 pages (Bachelor) or 22 pages (Master) in two-column format.
- Compliance with the IS-guidelines for scientific work
- More information in the kickoff event.
This seminar can be considered as a business administration or an information systems seminar